Aggregate all bundle.yaml | API endpoint

Ilias Tsoumas itsoum at unipi.gr
Tue Jun 26 12:37:00 UTC 2018

Hello Merlijn and all,

I developed a python script which fetching all the bundle.yml.
Here is the repo: https://github.com/itsoum/BundlesFetcher
Merlijn special thanks for the help about the API.

Now, there rise a new "problem". As I had mentioned in the first-post above
I fetch bundles for the relations between nodes(charms). But there isn't an
obvious annotation technique about how relations are described inside each
bundle.yaml.
Check some different examples below
https://github.com/itsoum/BundlesFetcher/blob/master/bundles_yaml/wordpress-site-3.yml

https://github.com/itsoum/BundlesFetcher/blob/master/bundles_yaml/web-in-a-box-9.yml
<https://github.com/itsoum/BundlesFetcher/blob/master/bundles_yaml/wordpress-site-3.yml>

https://github.com/itsoum/BundlesFetcher/blob/master/bundles_yaml/hadoop-spark-1.yml
<https://github.com/itsoum/BundlesFetcher/blob/master/bundles_yaml/wordpress-site-3.yml>

For example in the first:
relations:
- - haproxy:reverseproxy
- wordpress:website
- - wordpress:cache
- memcached:cache
- - wordpress:db
- mariadb:db
- - mariadb-slave:slave
- mariadb:master
- - nagios:nagios
- wordpress:juju-info which is the topology of application graph. The ':'
isn't denotes the edge between two charms? If yes, why - wordpress:db and -
mariadb:db?
There us someone who knows the annotation method of relations? Could you
explain?

BR,
Ilias