Aggregate all bundle.yaml | API endpoint

Ilias Tsoumas itsoum at unipi.gr
Sat Jul 14 21:23:30 UTC 2018

> a Juju
> interface has the idea of a provider and a consumer, which I think is
> the directionality Ilias is looking for.

Hello Mark,

For the sake of clarification, let's try to explain my thoughts. I want to
understand if I can use juju's bundles as directed (acyclic) graphs. Is
there the information about direction? If no, do you propose to use the
bundles as undirected graphs? Otherwise, where I can find the
aforementioned directionality?

As @Merlijn Sebrechts <merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com> said

>  If you want to know the direction of a relationship, you need to look at
> the endpoints in the metadata.yaml of both charms and see which is the
> provides side and which is the requires side.

In this case, I should do an api call for each relation in order to check
if the :endpoint part is under the requires or provides tag of metada.yaml.

Thank you,
Ilias