[charms] Request to promulgate charms

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Tue Jan 30 16:28:00 UTC 2018

Alvaro,

The three charms have been promulgated (the first already was) and the
permissions set so that prometheus-charmers can release updates to stable
without reaching out to the list.

As far as I know, the promulgate sub-command will not be added to the charm
command, and new promulgations will continue to need to go through the list.