Juju Charm Store and CI

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 28 07:51:31 UTC 2018

On 02/27/2018 10:44 PM, Sandor Zeestraten wrote:
> I feel like I'm hitting some rough spots while setting up a simple
> pipeline which pushes a charm build to the edge channel using the
> charm store CLI.
> The last Juju Show (#30) talked about macaroon support in libjuju and
> CI which sounds great, but that seems to be aimed at those using
> libjuju and/or JAAS controllers.

The charm store should definitely use macaroons, and should have a
language to be able to setup limited-use macaroons ('token to push for
this charm', 'token to release to edge channel for this charm' etc).

Can I suggest a hangout between folks interested in this, and the charm
store folks, to work out whats needed?

Mark