Juju Charm Store and CI

Tom Barber tom at spicule.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 21:54:08 UTC 2018

I have a proper hack for a circleci build chain I wrote, but works
pretty well:

https://github.com/spiculedata/circleci-juju

--

Spicule Limited is registered in England & Wales. Company Number: 09954122.
Registered office: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road,

All engagements are subject to Spicule Terms and Conditions of Business.
This email and its contents are intended solely for the individual to whom
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, distributing or copying.
author and do not necessarily represent those of Spicule Limited. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email before deleting it from your system. Service of
legal notice cannot be effected on Spicule Limited by email.