Critical regression on vsphere due to cloud-init

David Britton david.britton at canonical.com
Tue Feb 20 15:32:59 UTC 2018

Hi Merlijn --

We are working on that bug actively.  At its core, this is a mismatch
between how a cloud functions (dhcp/dns is set up in advance and not
mutable by the instance), and how vsphere operates.

If you could put into the bug the reproduction steps you have taken, that
would be very much appreciated.  Especially needed are:

1) vsphere version
2) What dhcp server are you running and how is it configured?
3) How do you deploy CDK and where does the problem trigger?

David Britton <david.britton at canonical.com>