Juju related employment opportunity with Lenovo Cloud Technology Center

Miroslav Halas mhalas at lenovo.com
Thu Feb 15 04:37:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

I hope this email doesn't break the etiquette and rules of this mailing list. If it does please feel free to remove it, but as this is directly Juju related I hope you will find it applicable.

Lenovo Cloud Technology Center (LCTC) has an open position focused on Juju and cloud development. This position is based in Raleigh-Durham area in US. If you are interested in working on Juju and cloud technologies full time with large Data Center and Infrastructure vendor that provides solutions spanning from supercomputers to small IoT devices, feel free to look me up and connect with me on LinkedIn or reply to the following positon

https://lenovoworldwide.rolepoint.com/?shorturl=YJvM8#job/ahBzfnJvbGVwb2ludC1wcm9kchALEgNKb2IYgIDQrIHV9wkM
Thank you,

Miroslav Halas
Director of Software Architecture Cloud Infrastructure
Lenovo Cloud Technology Center