The Juju Show #29 - jujushell in jaas beta, juju-upgrader, more.

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Thu Feb 8 12:50:24 UTC 2018

In the Juju Show yesterday [1] we talked about beta testing the JujuShell
[2] in JAAS. Please reach out to me with your launchpad username if you're
interested in giving it a spin as we test out the scale needs there.

I also wanted to link to the juju-upgrader tool we went over [3] and the
readme for it [4]. It really is a great tool for assisting in managing your
Juju upgrades across multiple controllers, especially when they contain a
lot of models.

Thanks for everyone that attended the show yesterday!

Rick

1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkbp4VK8-vo
2:
https://blog.jujugui.org/2018/01/03/accessing-the-juju-cli-from-within-the-gui/