Fwd: Juju 2.3.7 has been released

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Apr 25 16:35:37 UTC 2018

It seems some folks may not have received this message. Juju 2.3.7 has been
released. Those using the snap should already have the new client. For
those users who may still be using the archive package on xenial, it has
also been updated to 2.3.7. We strongly encourage all users to upgrade
their juju clients to 2.3.7 for the latest bug fixes and bionic support. As
mentioned, the 2.3 series will retain xenial as default, however initial
support for bionic exists as well in 2.3.7.

Nicholas