upgrade-charm hook

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:51:34 UTC 2017

That totally does! This sounds like a great path forward that would allow
us to eventually migrate away from having 'upgrade-charm' fire when a
resource is attached, while maintaining backward compat for the charms that
use it until its deprecated.

Well .... I didn't mean to just imply that things should change to this ^
way, but it seems sensible. Possibly we could have more of a conversation
around this?

~James