Some Juju issues when we take deploy tests, Chinese user

Michael 2692613726 at qq.com
Sun Oct 22 08:51:08 UTC 2017

From:  "? ??";<lvyufeng2007於hotmail.com>;
Date:  Fri, Oct 20, 2017 09:01 PM
To:  "jorge於heptio.com"<jorge於heptio.com>;
Cc:  "Michael"<2692613726於qq.com>;
Subject:  Some Juju issues when we take deploy tests, Chinese user

Dear Jorge Castro:

       We are the Juju user from China. As we finished the deployment of CORD in a box, which mainly use juju to control the final step to deploy MAAS and openstack. We got a lot of problems, and to understand how Juju  works, we have done some local test in VM. There are some new questions occurs, hope get your help.

       We use juju 1.25 version on Ubuntu 14.04, cloud is local LXC

 1.      We completely install a MySQL database, and connect it with one web driver. But when we add another one,  it failed. So the question is that, did one deployed MySQL unit support for multi-web to use?

 2.     When we install the mediawiki unit, there shows an error as below:

      /var/lib/juju/agents/unit-mediawiki-0/charm/hooks/config-changed: application-version-set: not found

            We  cannot find that path /var/lib/juju/agents/  in our VM, did it download from Internet or change the filepath to others?

 3.     Besides, there is a misunderstanding error:

      2017-10-20 02:58:51 WARNING juju.cmd.jujud machine.go:938 determining kvm support: INFO: Your CPU does not support KVM extensions

KVM acceleration can NOT be used: exit status 1 no kvm containers possible

       We use LXC container to install this, but it shows the information that need KVM support, we still confuse with that, hopes  you can give some advice or solution.

 4.     Which path is the JujuCharm installed or downloaded , we have found one path, named charmcache

But it just was a zip file, is that a temp directory or not? And how can we find the runtime directory of Charm?

 5.     We have already read all the docs from jujucharms.com, but we do not have a global understanding for juju and JujuCharm. Could you provide some Docs which have some details  or the abstract architecture for Juju? With that docs ,we could have a deeply understand and fix error easily.

      Thanks for reading these questions, we sincerely hope your suggestions. And best wishes for you!

                                                                                                                                 CORD development team,

                                                                                                                                 Chongqing University, China

From Windows 10 E-mail Application