JAAS confusion

Pete Vander Giessen pete.vandergiessen at canonical.com
Thu Oct 12 15:59:49 UTC 2017

Hi All,

> I think the inability to remove a model that is half-dead might be fixed
already in 2.3 but has to do with an issue around 2 critical documents that
define a model, and one of them has been removed but not the other, which
leads to a bunch of code that gets a different view of whether the model
exists or not.

I have a few models stuck in a state where I can't remove them. I gave juju
2.3 a try via the edge channel in the snap (2.3-beta2+develop-79cd92d), and
it looks like the error message is different, but I still can't remove them.

The old error message:

ERROR cannot destroy model: failed to destroy model: state changing too
quickly; try again soon

The new error message:

ERROR cannot destroy model: context deadline exceeded

Is there an open bug that I can paste error messages and logs to?

~ PeteVG