Charm Tools distribution channels and versions

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Tue Oct 10 19:49:50 UTC 2017

I was also confused by this, as there seems to have been a shift away from
maintaining the version since we moved to the snap.

Marco, I believe you were in charge of managing the versioning of
charm-tools prior to the snap being the preferred deployment.  Any
clarification here?  We should get this back in line.  Also, the snap's
"charm version" command should probably report the snap's revision in
addition to the charm-tools version like the "snap info" output shows.