Deploying a charm with t's & c's

Casey Marshall casey.marshall at canonical.com
Tue Nov 28 17:53:16 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 5:59 AM, John Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:

> Do you know what terms you need to accept? You should be able to 'juju
> accept termname'.
> The other thing to check is if your local clock time is fairly accurate.
> I believe we filed a bug recently that the term server gives out temporary
> auth tokens that are only valid for 1 minute. (and we end up evaluating the
> time both locally and remotely and should really only evaluate it remotely).

Do you have a link to this bug? I've not encountered it. I'd need to work
out which request is being made to JAAS, and then whether it's an
expiration in the terms service macaroon, or the identity third-party
discharge macaroon, in order to resolve it. If you're able to reproduce,
--debug output would help.