Endpoints trials + MAAS charms

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 01:14:53 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I've got an HA maas setup at the datacenter, I had some trouble getting the
full HA bits super solid in the past, and thought it appropriate to try
charming up the new 2.3 MAAS snaps to see if I could make my life a bit
easier going forward.

I just took a quick first swipe at this, so please excuse the lack of any
tests.

I'm hoping I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone here by a) possibly getting some
feedback from @cory_fu on how I'm using the new Endpoints stuff landing
soon in reactive (and disseminate that feedback so others will be in the
know too), and b) possibly someone from @MAAS team might give me a nod if
the steps I've taken here look to be moving in the right direction?

# Interface and layer
interface-maas: https://github.com/jamesbeedy/interface-maas
layer-maas: https://github.com/jamesbeedy/layer-maas

# MAAS charm