Juju patents

Merlijn Sebrechts merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:56:32 UTC 2017

Hi Mark

The United States Patent Office has an online filing system where you can
submit prior art. <https://patents.meta.stackexchange.com/a/107>

I can help search for prior art, but I have no idea what's actually
required to be valid prior art. The patent application is very dense, and
it's not clear to me what they are claiming. Strangely, TOSCA is referred
to in the patent itself, even though that seems like prior art to me.. Is
anyone in Canonical more familiar with this?

Kind regards
Merlijn