PROPOSAL: stop recording 'executing update-status hook'

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Fri May 19 08:46:22 UTC 2017

All agents start up in DEBUG until they can talk to the controller and read
what the current logging config is set to. Otherwise you wouldn't be able
to debug startup issues.
That said, I think there was a request to cache the last-known value in
agent.conf which would let restarts be less noisy.

John
=:->