Deploy Windows - What are my options?

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:16:40 UTC 2017

Gabriel,

I have some upcoming projects that need be deployed on Windows, hence I am
trying to gather my options so I can make an educated decision.  Not really
locked into a specific cloud, but the Windows box will be talking to
database(s) that live in AWS, so I was hoping to be able to deploy the
Windows box into the private address space alongside the db on AWS so I
won't have to expose it cross the wan and get reamed for the egress. So AWS
would be preferable, but I'm open to entertaining any other options that
may exist.

~James