[Review Queue] Elastisys Charmscaler Promulgated!

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Tue Mar 21 12:32:32 UTC 2017

The question there is how different businesses will have different rules. I
think it makes sense for a relation to describe what the charm author
thinks is useful parameters/etc and maybe some default scaling config but I
think that different folks will have different tastes to this. Especially
as workloads are deployed on different sized instances in the cloud.

I think that having things as a relation is much more interesting when we
have relation config so that the charms can define some standard
definitions and the user making the relation can tweak how they work in
practice.