juju deploy with a series

fengxia fxia1 at lenovo.com
Fri Jun 16 02:46:11 UTC 2017

John,

There are multiple issues with this since we have just gone through a
similar effort:

1. LXD does not support CentOS image.

2. Default "charm build" will produce a dist that will not run on
CentOS, even with "--series centos7".

Feng xia
Engineer
Lenovo USA

Phone: 5088011794
fxia1 at lenovo.com

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums