[ANNOUNCEMENT] Virtual Juju Docs Sprint #1

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Thu Jun 15 22:17:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm announcing that we're holding our first Virtual Juju Docs Sprint
tomorrow from 18-19:00 GMT (14-15:00 EDT). This will be a bi-weekly event
where developers and users of Juju can get together to work on
documentation.

When: Jun 16th, at 18:00 GMT, 14:00 EDT
Where: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKBVtXOXd40
How to participate: Hang out in the #juju Freenode IRC channel

Join us in the IRC channel to contribute, ask questions, get a link to the
hangout to join the live stream, or just to listen in on the action. You
can find details about how you can contribute here:
https://gist.github.com/AdamIsrael/73e2aadc41c9077712e296c8b7564e9e

Make sure to subscribe to the Juju Youtube channel  so you never miss any
of the happenings in and around Juju!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSsoSZBAZ3Ivlbt_fxyjIkw
--
Adam Israel, Software Engineer
Canonical // Cloud DevOps // Juju // Ecosystem