How to Move a machine and its application from a Model to Another ?

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Jun 14 11:38:54 UTC 2017

Not at this time Naz. I was thinking about how I might try to do this and I
got thinking about the feature in progress for persistent storage. If the
machine in question was associated with a persistent storage volume, would
it be possible to leverage that in some way.

I wonder if it's something that we should explore in the feature so that
you could add a new unit but specify a persistent storage volume that was
used in another model?