Juju 2.2-rc2 has been released

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Jun 12 16:31:52 UTC 2017

Yes, and this too has been corrected. You should expect releases to flow
down to level of risk. So, when 2.2 releases, beta, candidate and stable
will all point to the 2.2 revision (until the first beta for 2.3, and so
on).

channels:
   latest/stable:    2.1.3                      (1922) 24MB classic
   latest/candidate: 2.2-rc2                    (1929) 25MB classic
   latest/beta:      2.2-rc2                    (1929) 25MB classic
   latest/edge:      2.3-alpha1+develop-1cb9c09 (1933) 42MB classic

Nicholas