Does relation scopes need to match?

fengxia fxia1 at lenovo.com
Thu Jun 8 01:27:02 UTC 2017

Just to clarify my question. I know the official doc of these scopes,
that data are broadcasted in GLOBAL and UNIT is maintained as 1-to-1.
What I'd like to know is when we should use GLOBAL, and when to use
UNIT? When I deploy multiple units of a charm, does it mean its end of
relation must use UNIT? if so, what about the provide end, should it be
UNIT? GLOBAL? SERVICE?

--
Feng xia
Engineer

Phone: 5088011794
fxia1 at lenovo.com

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums