Is there a way to login to lxd containers of existing openstack?

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Jun 6 06:20:46 UTC 2017

'ssh ubuntu at IPADDRESS' generally works, as the 'ubuntu' user is the one
that is configured with .ssh/authorized_keys that match the keys described
by the model. I don't know what ssh keys you added to the model/what it was
bootstrapped with, but as long as you still have access to one of those ssh
keys you should be able to go in directly.

John
=:->