charmhelpers migration to github

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 21 12:46:44 UTC 2017

Hi All

Managed to find some time to test the bzr->git migration more, including
some tidy of committers and other general hygiene.

   https://github.com/juju/charm-helpers

I think we're in a good position to plan for a switch - I appreciate there
are a number of open reviews against the bzr branch for charmhelpers so it
would be nice to get those landed where possible first.

I can re-run the process at any time so we can pick when we want to
actually switch over.

Once we have migrated, we can push forward on travis setup etc... so that
we can automatically test pull requests.

Cheers

James