conjure-up status: conjure-up is currently broken

Adam Stokes adam.stokes at canonical.com
Wed Jul 19 09:49:08 UTC 2017

The snap team has worked tirelessly to get a fix into the core snap's beta
channel. We've had positive feedback on conjure-up being fixed.

If you want to go ahead and get the fix run the following:

```
sudo snap refresh core --beta
```

Once they release to stable your core snap will be updated and then
conjure-up will be right as rain.

Thank you for your patience and a big Thank you to the snappy team for
getting a fix out so quickly.
Adam