We are excited to announce the release of Juju 2.2.2!
heather.lanigan at canonical.com
Fri Jul 14 03:07:09 UTC 2017
This release fixes some bugs that missed the cut for 2.2.1. Notable
* juju debug-log will no longer stop prematurely
* missing credentials will no longer stop upgrades
* reduced log spam in many places
* added datastore selector for vSphere provider
* agents will no longer falsely report as lost
* relationships between subordinate charms will now work correctly
For a list of all bugs fixed in this release, see
## New and Improved
### vSphere Datastore selection
To select a specific datastore when bootstrapping a vSphere environment,
use the "datastore" model config attribute, eg
$ juju bootstrap vsphere --config datastore=<name-of-accessible-datastore>
## How can I get it?
The best way to get your hands on this release of Juju is to install it as
a snap package (see https://snapcraft.io/ for more info on snaps).
snap install juju --classic
Other packages are available for a variety of platforms. Please see the
online documentation at https://jujucharms.com/docs/stable/reference-install.
Those subscribed to a snap channel should be automatically upgraded. If
you’re using the ppa/homebrew, you should see an upgrade available.
For highlights of this release, please see the documentation at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Juju