Is it possible to return management to Juju after manual provision of a machine?

fengxia fxia1 at lenovo.com
Wed Jul 5 13:51:20 UTC 2017

Hi NAZ,

Like Andrew already pointed out, you can issue `juju deploy your-char
--to 9` to run your charms.

Then on the juju CLI side, use `juju debug-log` to get a running debug
log. Whatever the charm error is, you should see it flashing across the
screen. Also, hooks and states will be run in multiple attempts, so you
should see error repeated, then you can Ctrl-c to stop the log and look
at the stack trace there.

Since `install` hook is the first to run, it's actually pretty easy to
debug because of less noise at that point. If possible, debug charm at a
time instead of using a bundle, which will kick off multiple charms and
can create a lot of noise in the log.

--
Feng xia
Engineer

Phone: 5088011794
fxia1 at lenovo.com

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums