Request to join ~charmers

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Sat Jan 28 14:56:14 UTC 2017

+1 from me as well

On Jan 28, 2017 6:14 AM, "Merlijn Sebrechts" <merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com>
wrote:

An unofficial +1 from me, great work on the community!

Op zaterdag 28 januari 2017 heeft Adam Israel <adam.israel at canonical.com>
het volgende geschreven:
> I am also a +1 for Pete joining ~charmers. He's put in consistent,
thoughtful work towards making our community better.
> On Sat, Jan 28, 2017 at 9:54 AM Marco Ceppi <marco.ceppi at canonical.com>
wrote:

>> I am a +1, I've reviewed a lot of Pete's work and he understands the
core principals of charming and will make a fine addition.
pete.vandergiessen at canonical.com> wrote:

>>> Hi All,
>>> I've been working with the Big Data team since May 2016, and have
written or contributed to our charms (see https://github.com/juju-
solutions/bigtop), and layers (e.g. https://github.com/juju-
solutions/layer-apache-bigtop-base), as well as to the matrix testing tool
and cloud weather report. I also take a trip through the review queue with
the team once a week, and would like to be able to finish up my positive
reviews with a push to the charm store, when appropriate.
>>> Thank you for considering me,
>>> ~ PeteVG
>>>
>>> --

> Adam Israel, Software Engineer
> Canonical // Cloud DevOps // Juju // Ecosystem

mailman/listinfo/juju