Fwd: Showing Juju GUI in controller model

roger peppe roger.peppe at canonical.com
Tue Jan 17 09:04:32 UTC 2017

On 16 January 2017 at 22:13, Merlijn Sebrechts
<merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com> wrote:
> Exactly what I need, thanks!

Cool, glad it's appreciated :)

Note that you will still need to manually change your DNS entry to point
to the controller IP addresses or host names so that letsencrypt
can resolve the DNS name.

I have some thoughts about how that might be done automatically,
but we'll have to wait for some allocated time for that.

Feel free to contact me (I'm rogpeppe on #juju) if you have any
problems with this
feature.

  cheers,
    rog.