[Review Queue] giraph, dokuwiki, znc, kubernetes-master

Konstantinos Tsakalozos kos.tsakalozos at canonical.com
Fri Jan 13 16:04:27 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Kevin, Pete, and me went through the queue.  Here is what we worked on:

Jan 12, 2017:  Konstantinos, Kevin, Pete

   -

   giraph
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/82
      -

      Did initial code pass, but the charm submitted for review (https://
      jujucharms.com/u/panagiotisl/giraph/3) is not deployable. It looks
      like the author may have accidentally released the charm source
instead of
      the actual built charm.
      -

      Requested rebuild / release for continued review.
      -

   dokuwiki
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/22?revision=113
      -

      The author addressed many of the comments we had in the previous
      review cycle
      -

      The amulet tests are passing now. We need the authors feedback on
      ports exposed.
      -

   znc
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/24?revision=173
      -

      In this review round the tests are passing.
      -

      There is a very similar issue as in the case of dokuwiki above. We
      are waiting for the author’s feedback on this.
      -

   kubernetes-master
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/27?revision=167
      -

      This charm integrates tightly with the rest of the Kubernetes charms
      to form a cluster. By itself it has no functionality, so it
would better be
      reviewed in the context of a bundle.
      -

      There are a few lint errors that call for the author’s attention.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Konstantinos