The Juju Show #3 - what you missed

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Jan 4 20:23:40 UTC 2017

Check out the recording of the show in case you missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86tRu4xpYU

I want to thank everyone that joined us for the show this week. We talked
about the great new things we hope folks build on top of libjuju, our
favorite less famous Juju commands, come see us at the Charmers Summit in
Feb, and a demo of the upcoming interactive add-cloud feature in Juju 2.1.

Make sure to check out our Youtube channel and subscribe so that you get
updates when we do a new show:

https://youtube.com/jujucharms

We'll be back for Show #4 at the same time on the 18th of January. Until
then, see you in IRC and on the Juju mailing list.

#juju on Freenode

Rick