errors in my juju deploy of canonical distribution of kubernetes

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Wed Jan 4 19:57:35 UTC 2017

I just wanted to circle back on this thread that we took corrective action
yesterday and it should make it into the next bump of the bundle.  Thanks
for reporting and following up fellas :)

https://github.com/juju-solutions/bundle-canonical-kubernetes/pull/170

Charles Butler <charles.butler at canonical.com> - Juju Charmer
Come see the future of modeling your datacenter: http://jujucharms.com
Conjure up Kubernetes: `conjure-up kubernetes-core` on any ubuntu install
with Conjure and Juju.