[Review Queue]: giraph, ibm-*, mongodb, odoo, ntp

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Fri Feb 24 17:40:16 UTC 2017

Hi friends!

Cory, Kostas, Pete, and I have 2 weeks worth of reviews to note:

Feb 23, 2017:

   -

   giraph
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/82
      -

      This has been on our radar for a few review cycles now.  We added a
      proper giraph interface so this charm no longer needs to hijack
the mahout
      relation :)
      -

      We suggested general charm fixes with the following PR:
      -

         https://github.com/panagiotisl/bigtop/pull/3
         -

      Pending further discussion with the author, this should sail through
      to the store once a new revision is released.
      -

   ibm-was-nd
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/40
      -

      Issue with terms prevents testing.  This can be fixed in the charm,
      but I also opened https://github.com/juju/charmstore-client/issues/118
      to get clarification on the error it caused and why it’s an issue
      -

      Additional issues with handling resource upgrades and with test were
      spotted from code review
      -

   mongodb
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/91
      -

      We run into two issues during review.
      -

         Tests were failing
         -

         The proposed for promulgation revision does not belong to one of
         the maintainers.
         -

      We will have to wait for the author’s and maintainers’ input.
      -

   Ibm-dsm-base
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/56
      -

      We found a couple of issues that need the author’s input.
      -

      Most importantly there was a default password used that raises
      security concerns.
      -

   Ibm-wxs-catalog
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/41
      -

      Small linter error
      -

      Test not marked as executable (isn’t automatically picked up by
      bundletester)

Feb 16, 2017:

   -

   odoo
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/23
      -

      Another ping put out to the author, as there is a provided PR which
      resolves the only issue blocking this review
      -

   ntp
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/85
      -

      Charm was already promulgated, so closed review
      -

   Ibm-xcat
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/38
      -

      During review a number of issues came up. Namely:
      -

         Dead code and assumptions on the unit networking
         -

         Tests failing, README improvements
         -

      We would like the author to review some of the issues reported.
      -

   Ibm-mobilefirst-server
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/39?revision=75
      -

      We did a quick review and spotted a couple of blockers
      -

         Use unpromulgated charms during tests and failing lint errors
         - We will need to wait for the author to address these issues

Find us in #juju on freenode with any questions/concerns. Thanks!
-Kevin