Bug tracking for the OpenStack Charms

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 24 11:42:56 UTC 2017

Hi All

As of yesterdays OpenStack charm release, we'll be tracking bugs for these
charms under the OpenStack Charms project group:

  https://launchpad.net/openstack-charms

rather than as part of the charms distro on Launchpad; each charm now has
its own project, which is part of the group so we can still report/query
collectively across the charm set for bugs and milestones.

All existing open bugs where migrated by raising a new Bug tasks on the new
project, and marking the old tasks under the Juju Charm Collection as
Invalid - so don't worry nothing got lost in the migration!

Cheers

James