Juju GUI handling of empty config breaks promulgated charms

Pete Vander Giessen pete.vandergiessen at canonical.com
Tue Feb 21 18:19:11 UTC 2017

Hi All,

There's a bug in core tracking this issue, here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1651260  You might want to leave some
comments on the ticket, so people know that I'm not the only one running
into it :-)

(I believe that this affects the gui, matrix, and any other client that
talks to the websocket api, rather than using the cli.)

~ PeteVG