All our Charms became hidden because we promulgated some

Merlijn Sebrechts merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:56:24 UTC 2017

Hi Rick

As I explained in my original message, the Juju UI doesn't have the user
page. Clicking on the username just searches for that user.
https://demo.jujucharms.com/?search&owner=tengu-team

I understand completely that promulgated charms should be front and center,
but doing this by hiding other results is not a good solution. At the very
least there should be an "also include community Charms" button.

Kind regards
Merlijn