Submission of sme-1 for charm store

Steven Sweeting steven at storagemadeeasy.com
Thu Dec 7 15:39:51 UTC 2017

Hi Cory,

Thanks for taking a look.  I’m still getting the same error.

$ charm release ~storage-made-easy/xenial/sme-0 --channel stable

ERROR cannot release charm or bundle: access denied for user "ssweeting"

Not sure if it’s related but I had previously done a charm revoke read to everyone for sme-0 as I’d already pushed sme-1.  Though now sme-1 is showing up as sme-0.

Thanks,

Steven