Trouble adding IPv6 to installed Keystone charm.

Ryan Beisner ryan.beisner at canonical.com
Tue Dec 5 20:31:30 UTC 2017

Hi Ken,

It is possible that you've hit a bug.  But to know for sure, can you tell
us the output of this command on the unit?:
    ip addr show eth0

Also feel free to raise a bug [1] with further details and/or chat on
freenode IRC, the #openstack-charms channel.
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/charm-keystone/+filebug

Cheers,

Ryan