Getting the exposed ports

Tom Barber tom at spicule.co.uk
Sat Dec 2 22:14:44 UTC 2017

So I did take a look at the iptables charm

https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/~majduk/iptables-3/archive/hooks/relations/peer-discovery/peers.py

is sad on my setup.

unit-iptables-0: 22:08:53 DEBUG unit.iptables/0.install   File
"/var/lib/juju/agents/unit-iptables-0/charm/hooks/relations/peer-discovery/peers.py",
line 8, in <module>
unit-iptables-0: 22:08:53 DEBUG unit.iptables/0.install     from
charms.reactive.bus import State
unit-iptables-0: 22:08:53 DEBUG unit.iptables/0.install ImportError:
cannot import name 'State'

I'm not sure whats changed in charms.reactive but I can't find the
State. Also I dont' know where the upstream source is so if I do figure
it out I can't submit a patch.

Cheers

Tom