Getting the exposed ports

John Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sat Dec 2 03:25:58 UTC 2017

I'm pretty sure that opened-ports only reports the ports that Juju had
opened for the charm that is making the request. I don't think we list all
ports opened on the machine for all other applications.

So you might need to have a relation that can report it's opened ports to
the subordinate

John
=:->