Juju-gui only show localhost as the deployment option

Giuseppe Attardi giuseppe.attardi at garr.it
Wed Aug 30 21:55:21 UTC 2017

I have a slightly different requirement.
Currently in our OpenStack cloud, if a user wants to use Juju, it must install a Juju controller in his project.
It would be useful to use a single controller for the whole cloud and to just switch the project which the controller uses.
Juju already can deal with multiple models, so it would just need to distinguish which models exist in a given project.
It also should be possible to authenticate with OpenStack credentials in the Juju GUI.

— Beppe