Juju-gui only show localhost as the deployment option

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Wed Aug 30 17:14:31 UTC 2017

Just to toss, out. JAAS [1] is built to be Juju as a Service across clouds
doing some of the extra work to enable users to have a single dashboard
across a wide array of clouds and regions. Give it a try and I'd love to
chat about any feedback on where JAAS does or doesn't fit for the needs
you're having.

1: https://jujucharms.com