JUJU bootstrap error

wahi wahi at sci.am
Thu Aug 3 07:12:54 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Recently I am investingating the installation of Openstack using MAAS
and JUJU.

I installaed MAAS on bare metals server Ubuntu 16.04, I have another
server also which has Ubuntu 16.04.

I managed to deploy several KVM virtual machines on two servers using
MAAS, so every VM got private IP address form MAAS.

I installed JUJU package on a VM which is located on the second server
(not MAAS server), from there I did the following steps:

juju add-cloud /here I chose MAAS/

Here: Enter the API endpoint url: http://public_IP_OF_MAAS:5240/MAAS

juju bootstrap maas-cloud

juju clouds /maas-cloud is there/

juju add-credential maas-cloud /Entered the API key/

juju bootstrap maas-cloud maas-cloud-controller

after this command getting

Creating Juju controller "prodmaas-controller" on prodmaas

Looking for packaged Juju agent version 2.0.2 for amd64

Launching controller instance(s) on prodmaas...

ERROR failed to bootstrap model: cannot start bootstrap instance: cannot
run instances: cannot run instance: No available machine matches
constraints: [('zone', ['default']), ('agent_name',
['f7a273ac-6190-4798-8ee6-f7d2df722b27']), ('mem', ['3584'])] (resolved
to "mem=3584.0 zone=default")

I need to mention that I have a VM on MAAS server with 4GB memory!!! (I
don’t know if the error related to that)

Could you please help me to identify the problem.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Wahi