step by step for gitlab with the ssl-termination-proxy

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Fri Apr 28 17:33:55 UTC 2017

Yes, this does bring back up the versioning topic. The path with least
impact to updating charms is to add a websocket specific interface. The
only charms that have to be updated are those that provide a websocket
connection that could be proxied and it'll be a lot smaller impact than all
the current http speaking charms out there.