Gitlab & SSL

Tom Barber tom at spicule.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 16:02:34 UTC 2017

Yeah thats the place, hadn't pushed it.

Still got some more work to clean up the config setting a bit, and me and
Chuck were mulling over exposing the CI and Docker Repo which I currently
don't do. One thing we'd like is Gitlab <-> EasyRSA connectivity and then
to K8S so you can setup a private docker repo and hook it into CDK on a
relation.

Anyway! Thats all down the line later this year I hope.

Tom

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Merlijn Sebrechts <
merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome! Is the code of gitlab online somewhere? https://github.com/
> osbi/layer-gitlab seems to be outdated.

>> Hey folks
>>
>> After some prodding from Rick I updated my Gitlab charm and ensured it
>> worked with Tengu's fantastic new SSL termination proxy charm to provide
>> SSL encrypted Gitlab OOTB.
>>
>> The new charm now runs on Xenial and Trusty and provides Gitlab via the
>> omnibus repo. I have some more stuff down the line, but hopefully folks
>> find it useful.
>>
>> https://jujucharms.com/u/spiculecharms/gitlab-server
>> https://jujucharms.com/u/spiculecharms/gitlab-ssl
>>
>> Tom
>>
>> --
>> Tom Barber
>> CTO Spicule LTD
>> tom at spicule.co.uk
>>
>> http://spicule.co.uk
>>
>> @spiculeim <http://twitter.com/spiculeim>
>>
>> Schedule a meeting with me <http://meetme.so/spicule>
>>
>> GB: +44(0)5603641316 <+44%2056%200364%201316>
>> US: +18448141689 <+1%20844-814-1689>
>>
>> <https://leanpub.com/juju-cookbook>

Tom Barber
CTO Spicule LTD