[ANN] Bigtop-1.2 charms/bundles have been released

Merlijn Sebrechts merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 07:37:07 UTC 2017

Awesome!

Some visibility improvements.

   - If you search for Hadoop <https://jujucharms.com/q/hadoop> in the
   Charm Store, the first results you get are the old non-bigtop charms. Can
   we do something about this? This is the same for Spark, Pig, etc..
   - The ancient "hadoop" <https://jujucharms.com/hadoop/trusty/16> Charms
   are still in the store and stil "recommended".
   - If you search for "bigtop", you only see one bundle while there are a
   bunch of bigtop bundles: https://jujucharms.com/q/bigtop?type=bundle
   - If you click on the search bar in the store without typing
   something[1] we see a bunch of old bigdata charms. This should show the
   latest and gratest.
   - The bigtop Spark charm doesn't seem to have bigtop in its icon?
   https://jujucharms.com/spark/ <https://jujucharms.com/spark/>
   - There are still a bunch of charms that don't list what version they
   install in the description.

[1]
[image: Inline afbeelding 1]