Set status message in Juju GUI

Jeff Pihach jeff.pihach at canonical.com
Tue Apr 25 18:45:40 UTC 2017

Hello,

You should see the messages from status_set() in the applications inspector
under the unit list.

To get there, click on the application icon, then you'll see "Units", under
which will be separate lists for the units in the various states
(uncommitted, pending, error, etc). Clicking on these lists will show you
the individual units and their workload status. You're then able to click
through again into each unit individually.

If you're not seeing these messages there, be sure you're running the
latest GUI by running `juju upgrade-gui`. JAAS at jujucharms.com is always
running the most recent version of the GUI so you should see them there.

Hope this helps!
-Jeff