Do states have namespace?

fengxia fxia1 at lenovo.com
Tue Apr 18 13:59:46 UTC 2017

Replying my own question:

charmhelpers.core.unitdata shows how states are stored --
"reactive.state.xyz" is saved in a sqlite3 as a string. So if split
states in multiple charms, I think it will still work if deploying these
charms to the same unit because they will be registered in the same DB.

Can someone verify this?

--
Feng xia
Engineer

Phone: 5088011794
fxia1 at lenovo.com

Lenovo.com
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Blogs | Forums